Finally, I do the meme. Anastasia tagged me, so here goes.
1) I love Scooby-Doo, L.O.V.E. it. I detest Scrappy-Doo, he signaled the beginning of the end for this beloved cartoon. I've been known to say to C, "Shaggy, you know I can't see without my glasses, Shaggy!" I also share some of Daphne's downfalls (ever heard her referred to as Danger-Prone Daphne?)
2) I have never watched an episode of Lost or Grey's Anatomy, and I've only seen one episode of The Office.
3) Until 2006, I had never tasted taco salad or chicken salad. Now, they are two of my favorite things to eat (C's taco salad is the best, I think taco salad made at home is way better than a restaurant's).
4) I learned to whistle at the ripe old age of twenty-one (yes, really).
5) When driving in terrible traffic, I like to listen to Eminem. Um, let's just say I have a bit of road rage.
6) I know the Japanese words for right, left, straight ahead, and be careful. I use them pretty often.
7) My husband's first Christmas gift to me was a motorcycle helmet (he wasn't my husband then). Does that make me seem a little more adventurous or bad a#$? I feel kind of boring.
Oh well, I know I am not the most adventurous gal. Also, I wanted to try to pick seven things Mel didn't know! I'm not going to tag anyone, mostly because I don't think I know seven more bloggers well enough to tag =)