Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Moving Along

I'm headed to a sewing night with Mel and this talented woman. Luckily, this has lit a fire under my behind to get going on my pants for the pants along. I've got the fronts and backs cut. I'm hoping to get some bobbins wound and ready to go.

I'll be honest, I'm letting a knitting project take over any time I have that isn't taken up by reading (Beach Music by Pat Conroy for local library book club) which isn't much as most of my time is spent worrying over or taking care of the boys. Apparently, we've all gotten a cold. Mine and C's have turned into sinus infections. The boys have both coughed until they threw up. H was up at 5:18 AM coughing, coughing, and coughing. I took them to the doctor today. It has been a long day. C started back to school today. No English classes this time! Hooray!

1 comment:

mel said...

So sorry about W and H. I hope the little fellas are on the mend very, very soon!

I had fun the other night and am very excited to see how your pants turn out!