Here are some of my Halloween goodies.
The little pillowcase-style dresses are from the tutorial at Trey and Lucy's (check the right side of Trey and Lucy for pictures and links to all of the great tutorials). As you can see if you check out the tutorial, I completely copied her, right down to the ribbon color choice. These are made from dish towels that were in the Target Dollar Spot! The material is stretchy which I hope will help as I'm making these for a three year-old and four year-old. I used my four year-old as a size guide, so fingers-crossed they'll fit. These truly were easy peasy to sew.
The headband (that orange thing in the middle) is from the tutorial at Blue Bird Studio. I've used it before. It's very simple and quick to make. However, I have issues with backstitching on zig zag to enclose the rubber band type hair whatchmacallit. I don't think others have this problem. I got the material for the headband in a fat eighth, and that is enough to do two of these headbands, good deal!
So now you know (at least some of) what I've been working on.
13 hours ago