Monday, August 11, 2008

Back To School

Just wanted to take a moment to say how proud I am of my hubby! He is going to go back to school (or at least attempt to do so). We know it will be tough for both of us and most likely for the little guys, too, but it will be such a boost for C. He is interested in almost all things computer-related, so he's looking at studying computer technology with an emphasis on networking. He just got the good word yesterday that his employer will help with some of the costs of school, so now we're even more excited and motivated to make it work. I am and will be praying that I can be supportive for him and not a nagging shrew! I'll just keep reminding myself that maybe he'll get a fantastic job one day, and I can be a stay-at-home-mom for a long time. If your children go off to college, do you become a stay-at-home-wife-with-children-in-college?

1 comment:

mel said...

Good luck to C!! I'm sure it'll be a big change and require patience from all, but it'll be well worth it. What an achievement to say you went back even with kids and family. I get anxious thinking about going back to grad school, especially now with Baby on the way. And I think the same thing, after it's all said and done I'll get a really great job and my C can stay home and farm for good. :)