I thought I'd make a list of things I like just for the fun of it!
1) Capri length yoga pants (if I had a few more pairs, I probably would not wear any other pants or shorts the whole week through)
2) H's knock-off crocs (see above, I can't figure out this page layout stuff right now)
3) NFL Football (you never would have guessed, would ya?)
4) M & M's (I can trick myself into thinking I don't eat that many)
5) Crossword puzzles (I know, I'm a nerd)
6) The smell of feed stores (feed for cows, horses, and the like)
7) H saying muddy puddle (it's just so much sweeter sounding than mud puddle).
8) Thunderstorms in the late afternoon/early evening. This despite being terrified that any slight breeze meant there would be a tornado when I was a youngster.
9) C's random, deep thought comments i.e., "Don't you wish you had x-ray glasses, so you could, like, see everyone's story?"
10) No-show socks. Why didn't they have these back in the day? B/c, lots of times, at band camp, I got sock lines! Yes, I was a band nerd, too.