Thursday, July 3, 2008

Happy Fourth!

Happy 4th of July! Don't worry I won't keep this layout for long. It's too busy for me, but I thought I'd impress you all with my ability to change it :) The fireworks started a little last night. Let me tell you, having children will change your view of fireworks even if you already thought they were a dangerous waste of money.

I went to ON and Target today, went a little crazy in Target but saved my receipts for returns. My daddy always said I spent more money on gas taking things back than on the actual purchase (and that was before these crazy gas prices). Oh well, sometimes I like trying things on in the privacy of my own home where I can get my mom and C's opinions.

Today's Successes: 1) I got my ring tone downloaded to my phone! 2) I saw W with his knees up under him (like if he were crawling) 3) I bought a gift for Sunday afternoon's birthday party 4) I vacuumed the entire living room and 5) I cleaned one of my retainers (you do not want to know)! Go me!

No comments: