Thursday, July 17, 2008

Just Call Me Sir

In an effort to teach H, C and I try to use sir and ma'am when speaking to each other and the children. So, I am always saying sir, since I'm the only gal around here. Now, H will sometimes ask me, "May I have some animal crackers, sir?" Oh well, it will all come together one day. I am glad he is trying, and I don't mind being sir!

I have some pictures of various things (not my children, of course) that I want to put up, but I need my resident technological genius (otherwise known as my husband) to teach me how to do some things. Things including how to get my pictures off my camera and on to the computer (don't laugh - C is really into photography, so I let him handle that stuff).

I better get a move on, so I can get to the doctor appointment on time!

1 comment:

mel said...

He's the Marcy to your Peppermint Patty! :)